Differences 1 by [Liontack] is a trivia map created by Liontack. If you’re looking for a rule-breaker, here is the place to go. Being a rule breaker is fun sometimes. Another issue with the game was the meta clues. The first meta clue, sheep, clarifies what the puzzle is all about.
The gradual disappearance of all items was a major issue that was resolved. Several puzzles would become unplayable as a result. The map is created for one person only, thus you should not try a two-player option otherwise the game may break. Many of the lesser issues have been solved, and the beetroot should be simpler to find. So Beetroot should be more readily available. Consider turning off the clouds (Options > Video Settings > Clouds : OFF), as the map’s beginning is unfortunately cloudy.
Please disable any additional resource packs. During playing, you’ll notice that the world resource pack doesn’t always appropriately override other texture packs. The vanilla texture pack is also compatible with the world resource pack. If you try to play on any other version, it might not function. So make sure to use the version which is specified. Remember that Render Distance should be set at 12 or higher.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map the link provided below
- Extract the file you just downloaded
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
For Minecraft 1.15.x