If you’ve ever tried Jicklus Green or Orange and like it, then this is the basic version for you. Both of the previous resource packs included a slew of eye-catching designs and a slew of standout components. The major purpose of this resource pack is to bring together and combine the greatest aspects of both resource packs into a single bundle that will give players an outstanding visual experience. It gives you an
unforgettably memorable experience. Adding a new dimension to the game, but not in an idealistic or overbearing way. It makes use of the Orange UI’s influencing element as well as the Green pack’s environment textures to create a visually stunning experience that gamers will certainly appreciate. The mixture of both the old versions. While playing on a user-friendly UI with a color scheme that fits perfectly in, you’ll be met by extremely detailed textures. Both of these factors combine to produce an entirely different experience for the gamers. Of course, the Pack’s resolution stays at 16x, which is the same as normal, so you won’t have any problems running it. It necessitates the use of Optifine HD.
How to Install :
- Download a Resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the Resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.