Icons Resource Pack 1.17/1.16.5 adds a new appearance to the game’s Menu UI, making it more vibrant and enjoyable to look at every time you start it up. Every choice in the game will now have an attractive symbol next to it that shows its usefulness. Simply because of its simplicity, Icons is an absolute must-have Pack. Installing icons as one of your Packs is a must-do if you intend to play this game for a long time, which we believe you will. Tell your buddies about your new menu, tell your mother about it, whatever you want to do, but remember to appreciate the small nuances in the game. Icons adds icons to menus, objects, captions, and GUIs, among other things. To add any icon, the pack makes advantage of Custom Unicode Characters and Minecraft language files. How to use it: Drag and drop the pack into your resource packs folder or into the Resource Pack Selection and Select Icons. Make sure your language is set to en_US. The option “Force Unicode” must be disabled. It necessitates the use of Optifine HD. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download it right now!
How to Install :
- Download a Resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the Resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.