Tx Raid made the SkyBlock map Hardcore Technical Skyblock. This is a different spin on the traditional Minecraft vanilla SkyBlock adventure! Players can start on an island in the most current version of Minecraft (1.16.5), demonstrating their mastery of the game principles. Unlike previous SkyBlock maps, you’ll only find a tree, some dirt, water, and a solitary lava bucket here. Other items, such as islands, will be inaccessible. It is possible to get virtually all of the goods available in the game using various Minecraft techniques. With the advent of Piglin trade in 1.16.5, these mechanisms were significantly enhanced. However, there are a few features that SkyBlock does not have. That is why the creator incorporated unique advances, which can occasionally reward you with valuable items. Aside from that, there are a variety of unique crafting recipes and monster drops that may be used to get particular items. With that in mind, download the map from the links below and prepare yourself for a challenging SkyBlock journey.
- Do not try to play this game on any other version as it may not function.
- Render Distance should be set at 12 or higher. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download it right now!
How to Install :
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R keyon the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata%into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraftfolder, then open saves
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and Play.
Hardcore Technical Skyblock Map Minecraft 1.16.5