Yomikester238 developed Frontier Parkour!, a parkour map. This map is a massive complex that the designer designed with difficulties in mind. With only 6 blocks in the palette, it turned out to be totally fantastic, and while a video was posted a long time ago, it’d be nice to revisit it and convert it into a parkour map. Due to the size of the map, it turned out to be a semi-easy but still entertaining parkour map. The rule is simple: just follow the yellow carpets to the top. Enjoy yourself by bouncing around.
Here are some guidelines for you:
1) To go to your checkpoint, use stone pressure plates.
2) Checkpoints are established with gold pressure plates.
3) Keep the game on adventure mode and don’t cheat .
The Main Map will be enormous, with its own Data Pack and Resource Pack. And there are a lot of adventures and tales. So, I hope you enjoy this Map and that you have a lot of fun playing it! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download it right now and start your adventurous journey.
- Please don’t try this game on any other version since it might not function.
- Make sure the Render Distance should be at least 12 or higher.
How to Install :
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R keyon the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata%into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraftfolder, then open saves
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and Play.
Frontier Parkour! Map Minecraft 1.16.5