|Creator||Fins and Tails Mod|
Fins and Tails Mod 1.16.5 offers a lot of ocean entities to the game, ranging from colorful fish to a unique mud horse. Minecraft has always been noted for its vibrant water biomes, despite a lack of marine life diversity. With fins and tails, however, such a scarcity will no longer be an issue, as the mod has a plethora of ocean-related material. The once-boring journey will no longer be so, as gamers will be met with high-quality material. Players may hunt, collect, tame, and even seek relics and commodities by interacting with the new aquatic creatures. It also adds weird crustaceans to your Minecraft environment, all to give your game more life.
This mod includes creatures such as Blu wee, Peewee, Teal Arrowfish, Ornate Bugfish, Rubber belly glider, and many more. It also includes food for these creatures, a storage item that can hold up to 9 things, swimming boots, a fortunate charm, and much more. The oceans have been enhanced with a large number of new creatures and commodities as a new feature. To install the same Minecraft forge is required. Forge simplifies modification and can even save you if you’re having trouble changing anything in your game.
How to Install :
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Mod Pack.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fins and Tails Mod Minecraft 1.16.5