|Creator||Exotic Critters Mod|
Exotic Critters Mod 1.16.5 adds over 80 new animals, three new biomes, and a slew of new artifacts and commodities to the game for players to discover. You must be cautious since, although some animals are minor annoyances, others might pose a serious threat from which you should run, and two of them are even new high-difficulty bosses. Aside from that, Exotic Critters features three distinct biomes to explore, each of which contains unique ornamental blocks. Minecraft is made more interesting with the addition of epic, strong monsters in this mod. These monsters range in severity from slight irritation to ender-dragon-level menace, so players must be prepared to deal with them on their adventures.
At the same time, the Mod introduces a variety of missions, crops, crafting, commodities, and armors for players to acquire. Over 80 new creatures have been introduced to the game. There are now three distinct dimensions to choose from. There are a lot of new armors and artefacts. Tall Grass, Dead Forest, and Endongo Forest are some of the biomes found in the game.
Krivill, Sorbete, End bear, Endorial, Boaa, Fluto, Flute queen, Lava Behemothan, and more creatures have been added to the game. It necessitates the use of Minecraft forge.
Check out other Mod : Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
How to Install :
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Mod Pack.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Exotic Critters Mod Minecraft 1.16.5