|Creator||Elytra Steamer Data Pack|
The Elytra Steamer Data Pack modifies the vanilla Minecraft environment in a minor way. The jet-pack is fused with a peculiar steampunk engine in this pack, allowing you to soar at incredible speeds. You can now discover the world of Minecraft Vanilla by flying over the map like Superman. This enhances the vanilla version’s beauty and distinguishes it from other data packs.
Some of its new features
- Elytra with the switchable engine,
- Jetpack thrust type,
- Submersible thrust type,
- Elytra thrust type,
- Fuel tank management,
- Sound barrier bang,
- ground combustion,
- 2 HUD displays,
- a lot more adjustable attributes.
Just remember that the fuel supply is limited, so always keep an eye on the fuel bar before you fall from the sky. Make the Elytra Steamer with the anvil and change its name for the cost of one upgrade. Keep your eyes on the ground while hitting the shift button to start the engine and be ready for the boost. You can adjust the attributes to suit your needs. You have the freedom to change things to your taste. You can use properties .mcfunction to customize it to your requirements. Make sure you read the instructions on how to use it. Take a look at the bundle and have some fun with it!
How to Install :
- Download the Data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open data packs Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Right-click the data pack Zip file and press Extract here.
- Back to the game, press Saveto complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reloadcommand, you should create a new world.
For Minecraft 1.13.x to 1.16.x