|Creator||Dragon Ball Z Data Pack|
The Dragon Ball Z Data Pack offers you access to the iconic anime series Dragon Ball Z’s superpowers.You can now become super saiyan in vanilla. You can choose to inherit the power of the Saiyan race or the Android race with this bundle. Killing mobs will earn you skill points, and you can only activate the legendary Super Saiyan transformation if you have reached the required stats. You can also look for Korin for the magical bean or take a journey to the King Kai planet to train, which will appear out of nowhere in the skies.
How to use:-
- Use /trigger dbz store to relocate the store.
- Use /trigger dbz stats to check your stats.
- Use /trigger dbz kia set 1 to pick the kaioken.
- Select your second slot and shift while gazing up to morph into it.
- You must choose your second position and shift to charge your Ki. To obtain god ki, travel to the very end and set end crystals in the middle on either side of the exit portal, then stand in the centre.
- You may turn into a Saiyan in a variety of ways. Kaioken Super Saiyan 1 and 2 may be mixed with controlled berserk and blue.
- Use /trigger dbz kia set 2 to become a Super Saiyan god. To turn blue, all you need is the god trigger and the ability to transform into a Super Saiyan.
How to Install :
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open data packs Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Right-click the data pack Zip file and press Extract here.
- Back to the game, press Saveto complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reloadcommand, you should create a new world.
Check out other Data pack : Desert Sandstorms Data Pack
For Minecraft 1.16.5