|Creator||Detect AFK Data Pack|
The Detect AFK Data Pack introduces a new mechanism to Minecraft Vanilla. You may use this pack to find any AFK people on your server. The pack also keeps track of AFK times and notifies you when the player returns to your server. You may also modify the notifications, as well as the name display, and switch them on and off at any moment.
You may also modify the notifications, as well as the name display, and switch them on and off at any moment. Players who remained in situ for an extended period of time will be recorded as AFK. Admins have the ability to change a certain period of time into anything they choose. When someone is AFK/no longer AFK, Detect AFK alerts are sent. Everyone has the ability to turn on/off Detect AFK alerts at any time. When you are no longer AFK, the pack displays the length of time you were AFK. Active and AFK players might have their names displayed differently. Admins have complete control over the Player Name Display.
How to Use:
- For data pack information, use /trigger info.
- For the in-game Admin Control Panel, use /function main:admin support.
- The Admin Control Panel allows you to simply alter data pack configurations without having to remember any instructions. Modify the AFK Detection Timer with this!
Try out other Data Pack : Datapack Utilities Data Pack
How to Install :
- Download the Data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open data packs Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Right-click the data pack Zip file and press Extract here.
- Back to the game, press Saveto complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reloadcommand, you should create a new world.
For Minecraft 1.13.x to 1.14.x
For Minecraft 1.15.x