|Creator||Datapack Utilities Data Pack|
The Datapack Utilities Data Pack provides an important utility to the Minecraft Vanilla environment. Utilities for Datapack The Data Pack adds many useful features to the vanilla Minecraft environment. The pack was created specifically as a utilities pack for the majority of ImCoolYeah105’s data pack. Try it out; it’s an important pack for the majority of the author’s packs.
The following features are included:
- Create your own universe, complete with ores and structures.
- NBT Tables, Furnaces, and Campfires APIs Some math functions, including a pseudorandom number generator (pRNG).
- Left/Right click detection based on villagers.
- There’s no need for a Carrot on a Stick.
- Any object can have custom durability.
- Scoreboards for timers Stats about several players.
- Biome detection is a term used to describe the process of identifying a biome.
Tags for additional blocks and entities are available. When you start playing, you’ll notice a lot of new features that make the game more enjoyable and engaging. Before you start playing, make sure you read the rules.Try it out as it’s a necessary Data pack for the author’s other packs. So, what do you have to lose? Now is the time to download it and begin your epic adventure.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Editbutton at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open data packs Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Right click the data pack Zip file and press Extract here.
- Back to the game, press Saveto complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reloadcommand, you should create a new world.
Check out : CraftSound Data Pack
For Minecraft 1.14.x
For Minecraft 1.15.x
For Minecraft 1.16.x
For Minecraft 1.17.x