|Creator||Chest/Item Transportation Data Pack|
The Chest/Item Transportation Data Pack adds a slew of additional items to Minecraft Vanilla’s environment. You may use this bundle to make some unique transportation systems to help you move your stuff or chest around. Chest Boats, Chest Grabbers, Dyeable Chests, Conveyor Belts, and Chest Elevators are among the technologies available. Each item has its own special ability. Chest Grabbers, for example, may move a chest around, whereas Conveyor Belts transport the object on top of it in the direction the block is facing. Chest Boats is a chest that floats.
Dyeable Chests- To colour one of these, simply place the white chest on the crafting table and colour it with any colour. Colors may be mixed and matched to create virtually endless colour combinations. Like ender chests, chests with an exact colour match will have their inventory connected. This is important for synchronized chest storage between your bases. Conveyor belt blocks may also be used to work around corners. The amount of time it takes will be determined on the material you use to make it:
Netherite = 0.25-second delay; Iron = 1-second delay; Diamond = 0.5-second delay. Chest Elevators may be used in either an upward or downward orientation. Place one of them above or below the other to create an elevator. The chest will then start levitating up or down towards the other elevator block when it touches the block and is powered by Redstone.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Data Pack For Minecraft 1.14.x to 1.16.x
Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.14.x to 1.16.x