|Creator||Ben 10 Reboot Data Pack|
The Ben 10 Reboot Data Pack brings one of the comic universe’s most powerful weapons to Minecraft Vanilla. It is indeed made especially for Ben 10 fans. It’s the Omnitrix, a contraption invented by the legendary Galvan Azmuth in Earth-1010’s Delta Dimension. With the Omnitrix in your hands, you have the ability to morph into one of Ben’s most well-known aliens. This patch includes everything from the flaming alien Heatblast to the bouncing alien Cannonbolt to the fastest alien XLR8.
The watch functions just as it does in the film, so keep an eye out for the timer. Are you up to the task of saving the world? HeatBlast, Four Arms, Grey Matter, Cannon Bolt, Diamond Head, Stink Fly, Rath, and Omni-Enhanced are some of the features. To obtain the Omnitrix, place an emerald and a nether star on the ground.
How to Use
- Put the Omnitrix in your off-hand, and you can sneak and alter the alien depicted on the Omnitrix in the ninth spot. When you’ve decided on an extraterrestrial, right-click to morph.
- When Omnitrix runs out of power (2.5 minutes), it switches to recharge mode, which takes 30 seconds. So go ahead and download it right now and start your adventurous voyage and have fun!
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
For Minecraft 1.15.x
For Minecraft 1.16.x