|Creator||Baby Yoda Data Pack|
The Baby Yoda Data Pack brings the well-known figure from the Star Wars franchise to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. What can we say about Baby Yoda’s sweetness that his huge soulful eyes couldn’t already express when the Mandalorian discovered him floating in his crib pod? The Child, as Disney refers to its adorable new addition to the Star Wars family, isn’t a baby (he’s 50) or related to Yoda (they’re both members of the same species), but his penchant for pushing buttons, drinking soup, and taking Force-restoring naps in the most precious way possible has earned him the top spot on this list.
Baby Yoda has been added to Minecraft 1.14+ with this datapack. Only one Yoda is allowed each globe, but he is more than capable of protecting you with his force abilities. You may now spawn a newborn Yoda into your Minecraft world. There is currently just one Yoda per world, however this may change in the future. Your ally Baby Yoda will follow you around and utilise the force to halt or destroy opponents.
I hope you have a good time with Yoda the baby. Yoda possesses the force, which allows him to pull his foes into the air. Drinking soup, glancing around, and blinking are custom static animations. Sound created specifically for you. Because he is shielded by the plot armour, he is an immortal creature.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open data packs folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Right click the data pack Zip file and press Extract here.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
For Minecraft 1.14.4