|Minecraft Version||1.10.2 / 1.11.x / 1.12.x|
Advanced UHC Command Block 1.12.2/1.11.2 converts your game to a UHC environment (Ultra Hardcore). Following are the Features: Converts your game to a UHC format. Compatible with several players. It is quite adaptable ( Change whether heads spawn, world border size, game length etc ).
When players die, their heads fall to the ground and serve as fortunate blocks. They only have a chance of dropping a golden apple if you use this command alone, but it also links to four of my other commands ( Jade, Halloween Survival, Seismic Axe, and Flamethrower ), which, if installed in your world, are added to the list of possible head drops.
If all four of my previous one-command innovations are loaded, the head may have up to 16 distinct drop options! It features an end system, so if you join with just one person, you win right away. It also includes three options, which you may modify by right-clicking on them. During your adventure, you will come upon a world boundary. After the grace period, the game gradually decreases to 100×100 blocks throughout the time you indicated in the game length option. So download it right now and start your exciting journey.
How to install:
- While in creative and flying, do “/tp @p 0 100 0”.
- Then place a block below you. ( /setblock ~ ~-1 ~ stone ).
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- You have to place 2 command blocks on top of each other. Paste the 1st command in the bottom one and the 2nd command in the upper one.
- Once you pasted all the commands, you have to activate with a redstone block just the command block at the bottom.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12